Friday, September 27, 2013

A song to share

I watched "opening act" on E! that day and this girl was so luck that she has been chosen for the opening of the Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan. I was so jealous of this girl. haha! After watching it, out of sudden I wanted to go Nashville too! It's so country I think. haha! I like country songs like Taylor Swift's. XD So I went on youtube and search for that lucky girl's name Kylie Morgan. I felt so cool after understanding her very 1st song that she wrote, sang and even had a MV about it. It's really another inspirational song, it's about bullying. Here, listen and understand the lyrics. :)


This song Kylie wrote was inspired by a true story about a girl, named Phoebe Prince who committed suicide after being bullied for months in US. After knowing the news, you get to understand more about the song. RIP girl.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Phoebe_Prince

P.s. It matters what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment