Thursday, September 26, 2013

20th weeks in CCA

Holiday for a week, started from Wed until Tues. Get back to KL on Tues night just because I have to attend ONLY Wednesday's classes. So SESAT. This week only one day class, was having dilemma whether to go back Malacca again on Wednesday after my class.

Wednesday classes.

Laksa

coleslaw

That's it, end of the story in CCA. haha!

As I mentioned, dilemma of going back Malacca or not because my birthday is on Friday. Of course i wanted to celebrate with my friends in Malacca but I'm too thinking, there won't be sure that my friends in Malacca will celebrate with me. So in the end, I did not go back Mlc. My sister and bro in law did bring me out for dinner on that day as we usually just simply pack some food and had it at home. HAHA. Anyway, during the raya break, my family already celebrated with me.

american choc from italy bakery. only my family knows my favourite cakes. just italy bakery, i don't really fancy secret recipe or nadeje or whatever. hehe, choc mousse from italy too i like!!

this was from my classmates. celebrated with 2 other mates.

On my birthday, I was so BORED the whole day like seriously, the 1st time ever I celebrated in KL. Went Sunway for dinner, some Japanese cuisine and it wasn't really nice and when I'm on my way back one of my friend called and asked me to on skype because she had something to tell me. So when I reach home...

she celebrated with me with a cake through skype!! haha, 1st time ever I celebrate this way. thank you 
Wan Wei, you made my day. :)) to be honest, i thought she's just going to sing a birthday song through skype with a guitar when she asked me to on skype. but with a cake??? it really surprise me. hehe.

P.s. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment