Friday, September 27, 2013

23rd weeks in CCA

HELLO, here I am again! hehe, let's make things short.
So that week, Monday.

basil butter rice & mushroom ragout.
it looks really dull but I'm not going to lie that it taste good. :)

cream of chicken & cream of mushroom. not bad.
I remember we got scolded by chef because we was too noisy, really too over. playing around when he's teaching, go near to the windows and sing our national song(i don't know why my mates did that) and etc.

Tuesday. We had our oral test in the morning! When it's my turn, chef personally asked me what happened in class yesterday as another guy chef took over, so she doesn't really know what happened and obviously got the complaint from the chef. I just told her the truth, I wasn't sure if she asked the others but I don't care as long as I'm doing the right thing. Afternoon we did lontong again, chef also said that she don't know why it's in our syllabus again but we just have to do it. She insulted the incident in class that day about the bad behaviour on Monday's class. :/

Wednesday.

*jeng jeng jeng* satay!!! we marinated the meats ourselves!

*tadah* we cooked the kuah and the rice too! the meat was a little too salty though, lesson learn. XD

seafood salad. nice!!

acar. okay, i didnt taste this. Xppp


P.s. 3 more post to the current week! yeah. hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment