Thursday, September 26, 2013

19th weeks in CCA

Hi, there's changes in my schedule. Starting from end of July, I only have FULL day classes from Mon until Wed which is from 9am until 4pm. Thursday is English class, joining it soon at term 3 (if you follow all my blog post, you know why didn't I attend the English class). So, I will try to update every weekend, like really TRY because most of the week on Wednesday night I might head back to Malacca and when I'm back in my home town, I might hang out with friend until quite late that I won't be having any energy to update my blog already. I will be on my lovely bed, Zzz. XD (like these few weeks) Once again, my bad for not updating weekly. now I'm going to blog stuffs about few weeks back.

The Very 1st class for my term 2. This actually happened on the 18th weeks in CCA, it's in the middle of my exam. yea, weird due to some schedule changes. Tuesday, we learnt some Italian stuffed pasta.


stuffed fillings in the pasta and *tadah* cook and eat. 

Okay, YAY finally finished exam and going to learn more new dishes. hahaha. So on Monday, we did BBQ and some soup. I forgotten to snap a picture of Bisque(a type of cream soup, sort of), it taste sucks. Maybe there's other recipe that's nice to drink but not what I learnt. haha. Then we learnt some clear soup, basically it's like a vegetable soup that looks like a pot of water and you just pour some vegetables in it. haha.


this was not bad...

Tuesday morning we cook, afternoon theory class.

fry samosa. (Y)

mango rice. i don't like mango.

Then started one week holiday for Hari Raya!!! I did went for my friend's open house, almost every year ever since we got close to each other. Was a good catching up with some long lost friends. LOL.

Izzah aka zipper's open house. Rendang, Sambal, Ketupat, Cookies etc. Had a great talk.




P.s. Going to continue the next blog. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment