Thursday, September 26, 2013

21st weeks in CCA

Monday morning.

chichen pie

Monday afternoon.

chicken rice. it was really as close as the one we usually eat from those shops. i never thought it would be this close.

Tues morning we prepared for the hi-tea for the next day. All of us will have sort of a party after every exam, this suppose to be few weeks back but yea due to the changed in schedule. haha. It's consider in our syllabus too, if we did not do it properly, we are going to fail and I don't know what will happen. So that day, we have to discuss who's going to prepare what food. Of all the mates, I did not know why my chef asked me to be the head of discussion (it should be the monitor). I was so scared that people will think that I wasn't the monitor any more but still doing the job like I still am but I did it with my best. After discussion, every one was so busy. In the afternoon, we had our theory class.

Wednesday, it was like the parody of Hell's Kitchen only without the "get out" words of something. We did get scolding from our chef because we were quite slow, so busy, time is running, our 1st time doing buffet, the amount of it wasn't what we use to do. Thank god everything got on table on time. invited all the staffs and chef instructor to our party.... It was quite dull, kind of bored, LOL. sedih!




P.s. can't imagine the next hi-tea session. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment