Tuesday, September 3, 2013

11th til 18th weeks in CCA

woah guys. I have to admit that I am so lazy to update my blog after I finished my exam, MY BAD. :/ I said I won't be updating my blog during the exam weeks because basically we just cook back what we have learnt, the only different was without any guidance. haha. I'm just going to write what happened during these few weeks kay? :)

My school have some new chef instructor, one is the Malaysia's top chef or so I heard, his name is Chern Chee Hoong (googled), and some others.

one of the new chef instructor, good at carving.

i got myself these carving knife! hehehe.

this is pengat durian, before this we learnt pengat pisang but we did durian for our assessment because it's nicer, really. 

nice, looks but not for those who don't really like vege like me. hahaha. it's vegetable timbale, chef forgot to teach us during our lesson so, we just learn during our assessment.

this is not in our syllabus. everyone just stated to fall sick, including me of course, so sick of my sick body. so my chef ask one of the girl to cook liang teh for everyone! hehehe.

Well, I went to had a 4 course meal done by my seniors. I have to do it next time too! it's one of our project in our syllabus, we have to think our own menu, get people to come and eat like opening a restaurant, and some target we have to hit! So i went to support them plus to get some experience.

Appetizer > Soup > Main > Dessert.
Don't see it's small portion, it was nicely filled in your stomach. haha

I went to see water polo match, because this babi was there to compete and she is also the leader of the team, it's sukma! Malacca won gold medal!!! Yay, it was great to be there at Stadium Bukit Jalil.
Aileen Lim. xppp.

She being interviewed by some TV crew. no time running to the other side to take the picture of her face!

Back in school, we celebrated one of our friend's birthday. 4guys and me is like one gang, so one of us was the birthday boy and we..........

*troll!!!!!* LOL

Oh. guess what. I got myself a pair of converse shoes like finally... i wanted it quite long already. XD

a very normal one.

By the way, anyone know this choc??

he said one of his friend bought from Mlc but do not know exactly where is it. anyone knows???

P.s. there goes my term 1. so fast huh??! will update my new dishes soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment