Thursday, September 26, 2013

22nd weeks in CCA

Monday morning.

sweet and sour fish. *yummy!*

Afternoon.

roast chicken, this is yummy. it's like a salad.

Tuesday.

croquette potato. this is really nice! i even swallowing my saliva hard when i'm looking at this picture now!

risotto. this is some extra one, it wasn't in our syllabus. my chef just wanted to clear those ingredient she had. So, when she said she's doing risotto and i said i wanted to learn! Then she really asked me to cook with her guidance of course. haha. was a little nervous and the result was not bad...... haha

Wednesday.

learnt 3types of soup one shot in the morning class. chowder, minestrone and french onion soup. not nice one. haha. xpp

mee rebus!! was so excited to learn about it but i still prefer in mlc one.

P.s. trying my best to continue the next post. Zzz. it's 12+am now. and I..... Decided to stop here. Doing house chores almost the wholeday already, like for the 1st time! I usually just clean my own room but today, the whole house, sweep and mop floor, wipe the furnitures(not that particular) wash the toilet( i did not wash the master bedroom's one) but really this is the 1st time ever i wash the toilet. hehe, paise I am really being pampered. xpp Till then, goodnight!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment