Friday, September 27, 2013

26th weeks in CCA

yea baby, this is the week! It's Friday and I'm in KL, decided to stay here to complete most of the task i've procrastinated for weeks!! Example, Blog, my core ability works, house chores(haven't been sweeping/mopping the floor and washing the toilet for about a month!), have one new assignment that i have yet to touch and I don't know, ONE STEP AT A TIME. Love that sentence. haha, then the song by Jordin Sparks will just started playing in my heart just like what's happening now.


we can take this song as our guide through our life man! it's really a nice song, it's a song from few years back but it's feels like it never gets bored when you listen to it again now after awhile. haha, of course that apply on most of the songs. Talking about songs, I have a lot in mind and I can't stop talking about it if I met someone who loves to share songs or listening to songs. oh, i need to stop these crap. Shall talk about it in other post some other day, now, back to the topic about foodssss.... XD

Monday.

french bread.

egg tarts. i prefer portuguese egg tarts.

blueberry cheese tarts. not bad.

Tuesday.

marble cake!

um, ignore the drinks, i just want to show you guys the marble cakes. hehe.

Wednesday.

fruits compote. banana and apple. yea, must be careful, scared I will eat get the banana one.

puff pastry. making this was interesting. it's layers, can you see??

sausage, the triangular one was stuffed with apple fillings that we kept from the apple compote and the blueberry one. XD

P.s. that's it, I had rush all the weeks until today! hope you guys enjoy it(bet some of you just look at those pictures only) lol. till then, see ya! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment