Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Confidence

Well, i've got myself a video of me covering song and I posted on facebook and also youtube. 1st time ever i did that, I usually did recorded me singing few times already but ended up deleting it because I have no bloody confidence about my voice. Even when my friends who did acknowledge me that I can do it, I found a way not to believe it.

At 1st i posted on fb and customize only 3 of my friends can watch it. They said it was nice and I asked them whether should I change the customize to public and they encourage me to do so plus asking to upload on youtube so yea I did. It doesn't have a good feedback, just 20+ likes from my fb friends and some even share the video! haha. I was so SHY, I'm serious. The funny part was, my siblings saw and they laughed at me, =.= I forgot to customize again to not let them see. So embarrassing! haha.

My friends even said they are waiting for my next video, and I'm like, wow I never thought of making more videos. I didn't know why I actually did this video and posted up too as I usually delete it. I just got that feelings to do it that day. haha. They kinda making me doubt to do more videos too. Anyway, here's the video. :) comments??? and i hope you guys enjoy it. *I'm scared*


It was a little not smooth at 1st because I was so damn nervous and it's not clear as I used my phone to video it. XD

P.s. Should I make more covers videos?? Where can I get that confidence to do so? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment