Saturday, October 5, 2013

27th Weeks In CCA

Monday.

focaccia breads. it's normally contains herbs, so these are half herbs and half herbs+garlic.

me like the one with garlic. hehe. 

creme brulee. very sweet.......

we used the torch. XD


creme caramel. sweet too! i dun like. xpp

Tuesday

chocolate mousse~~ yunmmy!!

all kind of shapes we can make.

Wednesday.

just came out from the oven, freshly baked. XD

erm, at 1st i thought this was a shape of a star but, i think it's um, what shape is this??? haha.

danish pastry. croissant, peach and custard, blueberry and etc.

Yeap, it's more pastry on level 2. My exams starting next week. :/

That's all for the week, :). Well, I did not go back Malacca this week again, not for doing house chores but I'm chosen to go cooking demo with chef, to assist him actually, one of my classmate and I. hehehe, if was not all can get chances, I'm glad and I do appreciate it. I did not want to reject the offer, I want experience though I din't really love to communicate much because as a demo chef, you have to talk while cooking and most of the participants are AUNTIES where you have to entertain them you know. hahaha. To be honest, we just stand there helping up and kept quiet only. Xp Transports provided and lunch treated by my chef, Shabu-shabu.... Syok!

5/10/13
my 1st cooking demo. that whole kitchen set worth 2.2million(if i'm not mistaken), I used an expensive kitchen for few hours. lol. xp

P.s. I miss Taekwondo demo now. I love performing TKD, it's my passion more than cooking but it wasn't really a stable career. My dirty little secret > my 2nd passion wasn't cooking either, it was to be a singer. xpppp. ^.^v

No comments:

Post a Comment