Saturday, October 5, 2013

A song to share.


this song, can really make me tears. xp. If you understand the meaning of the song, I'm gonna tell you, I wasn't going through that situation right now as I am still single where nothing from me are able to tear apart by others. LOL.

I knew this song from one of my Facebook friend but I do not know him, you know, some of the friends or maybe most of the friends on your facebook are all unknown, I really wonder if they really know me or just add me for fun. haha.

So, this guy shared this song on facebook and a person's comment caught my eye. A girl's comment, the girl where I once have feelings for her but we NEVER work out. That's where I 80% know that, she and this guy are in a special relationship. You can say that's the reason why the song, the melody, can make me cry, I know it's silly. Feelings aren't some thing that you can control easily. They are in a different town, as the girl further her studies in Penang and the guy stays in Malacca(the guy is younger so still in his high school). Whatever it is, no matter which guy she is in a relationship with, I'll wish them both happiness and hope the guy will treat her well sincerely! I listened to the song and I'm glad I did, it's a nice song, nice melody though it's a Malaysia's band. haha.

P.s. We moved on but once the feelings there, it's always there somehow, a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment