Saturday, May 25, 2013

It's Funny Or Sad??

I went out with my crush today. Woah!!!  it's should be awesome. It's awesome but when comes to the end of the day.... haha, not that it's sad to say goodbye, it was something that she said to me.

We went shopping together, gosh, SHOPPING, those who know me might get a little amazed because they know i don't shop! Well yea, the power of love i guess?? She shopped for her clothes, I followed, and I even choose and gave some comments. Actually, I was amazed by myself too.

Yesterday, I asked two of my brothers, how to give comment when a girl shop for clothes. One of them said, I have to know what type of clothes she usually wore, and I’m like “then I have to view all her pics on fb lo?” and he’s replied, “ya, can also.” And I did my homework to view her pictures and observed her clothing. I was nervous! Of course he brain wash me, said that to treat her as friend. You’re thinking why? Haha, he didn’t want me to fall for her because I confessed to the girl and I got rejected. That’s sad huh? It was quite a big confession, I did a little bit like mob. It’s really a big surprise. I’m sorry if I scare her, but you see, if she were gonna accept my confession, it will be the sweetest thing I guess?

So, back to the end of the day about what she said. We were quite enjoyed the shops and yea, we went for a movie after shipping and went seaside for awhile. That’s where she suddenly talked about her ex, because the seaside has their memories. When I’m sending her back, I wouldn’t know she will ask me this question. “how about you? Who is your crush? I saw your tweet.” I’m like WHAT??!! @.@ I didn’t really talk about that topic much and when we reached her house, she told me this right before she go down from my car “jia you with your crush!” I just nodded. So now you tell me, funny or sad?

When I decided to confessed, I’m serious about the relationship okay. Why will you think that I change to another crush so fast? I didn’t want to ruin our friendship now as we so long didn’t go out like this already. All I can do was just keep quiet.

P.s. I love you. (friend zone)

No comments:

Post a Comment