Tuesday, May 14, 2013

4th Week In CCA.

We got oral test on Monday morning! Guess what, I went back Malacca last weekend but I forgot to bring back my notes to study for oral. I damn nervous as it is the first time we had oral here you know plus I dint have the notes. I started memorizing when I reach KL at 11pm, can you know how pro am I to start studying the day before at NIGHT some more. I didn’t get to sleep well you know, I memorize, fell asleep, force myself wake up memorize, fell asleep, force myself wake up again to memorize, these happened again and again until 6am I finally finish memorizing 14pgs. I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 7AM. Lol. I went to school, super steam man my face. Super tired! All was worth it because I passed my oral test just one time, we have two chances, if the 1st time we can’t answer the questions we can go and memorize and test again. it was one to one oral, just the chef and you in a room. I got the other 2 t-shirt already!

don't punch me if you just look from the front. XD

woot, i'm HOT CHEF. hahah. joking. xp


on the other hand, i got myself a tool box! yea, tool box, u guys did not read wrongly. most of the chefs and the students here uses tool box to store their knife all that. no joke! haha. i told my sisters, i change job ad, fixing those electric stuffs as i'm holding the tool box. xp. honestly, it's really more convenient to use tool box, easier to take out the tools we wanted.

tool box, no joke!

tadah!

In the afternoon, we cooked nasi lemak! We made own sambal wheyyyy. XD Did you know some other places, there’s no kang kung in their nasi lemak? Well, I know so I asked my chef about it, she said, nasi lemak with kang kung are a very traditional way of doing it. woah, now I know. Haha. now you know too if you didn’t know about it. maybe there’s some other opinion about the kang kung, I don’t know. 

how's that? it made by me!!! haha. when i whatsapp the picture to my sisters, and my eldest sister reply this "wah! i wan ayam rendang, sambal cockle and sambal prawns." =.='' starting to order from me already, i don't know how to cook lurh.....


Tuesday no class right, my 3rd sister came to look for me! she no more working as she is going Singapore soon, she got a job there. we went TGIF for lunch, nyehehe. she bought me a small drawer too, because my room here got no place to put my stuffs. after that, we bought ingredients and we prepared dinner! i only cooked the potato soup. XD not bad!! the soup finished drinking le, i forgot to take those pictures.

TGIF!! we cant finish them though we shared. :(

Wednesday, yam rice with stir fry lotus root and honeydew chicken. Well, I don’t really like to eat yam rice but this one I like! Maybe the methods of cooking are different, that’s why it tasted nicer to me. I’m not saying I cook one then I say nice but I am really being honest here. Haha. As for honeydew chicken, we put the fruits on top of the chicken, we usually eat it at restaurant during some event, for example, a wedding dinner.

the stir fry lotus damn black right i know, but our chef kept asking to put more that black sauce. Anyway, its nice la. XD

the chicken, we did put some apple too. XD well, this one, not nice one.... haha. see how honest am i. xp this picture i took was chef's one, my decoration wasn't that nice. >.<


Thursday, nothing much, just macaroni tuna salad and tomato salad. We learned to make vinaigrette in this lesson, it’s the dressing for the salads.



Friday, kampung fried rice! We used the wok to fried, like those people cooking and the wok will be on fire. Haha! We only have 2woks, so while we’re waiting for our turn to cook. I stand alone, like isolating myself away from my classmates. To be honest, I kind of lazy want to talk to them because maybe they are all younger than me, I know just few years younger got 1 same age with me and 1 older than me but still they have their gang. Maybe because they didn’t been through form6 life because I can really see there’s different between those who joined form6 or not. Maybe because they are too noisy, chef is not happy about it sometimes. Or maybe it’s just me, I don’t know. Chef saw I’m alone and she’s like "what happened to you?!", she helped seeking attention from the class for me. lol. She kept asking me to fit it with them, this and that. I don’t really know what happened to me but I know myself wasn’t like that, I mean, anti-social. I believe those who know me won’t say that I’m an isolated kid. Right??? XD

it's really spicy for me as i can't really eat spicy stuffs. i only put a bit of the sauce and fried but still pedas!

look at the fire on the wok, the fire was bigger before i snap it.


I went back this weekend to have a BBQ party with my high school’s friends, it's CK's plan and i'm glad that he invited me too! Suppose to go back with my bro in law and sister but there’s some change of plan. I insist to go back Malacca on Friday after my class, so my sis sent me to bus station. I purposely take bus to have fun with my friends in Malacca because it’s been so long. I miss those days we had fun and we did have fun during the party on Saturday night too at Pantai Puteri!

P.s. I felt like I’m a weirdo in class now. Damn. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment