Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Aileen Lim Zhixiang!! XD

Today is this SIAO CHA BO birthday wheyyy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my 6 in 1 friend! haha. she said she can be my friend, girlfriend, sister, brother, daughter, and mummy, so this is how the 6 in 1 friend exist. lol. can you see now why i called her siao cha bo? haha. besides, she is really a crazy in a gud way and fun girl!

I know Aileen in MHS during our form6. As usual, i don't know how we can get to be this close to each other. haha.she said she knew me since F3 i think? To be honest i didn't know her til F6. Her elder brother are buddy with my 4th brother in law, so, she knows him and my 4th sister too because they always hang out in her house.

Aileen told me, few years back, when she was at Pak Putra with her bro, my bro in law and my sister, she saw me there asking for the car key from my sister then walked away anddd yea i didn't know she was there. Anyway, what past is past, we are now friends and is quite a close friend too! i'm glad that it is not too late to know her now.

This girl can suddenly text me or whatsapp me by saying "chio bu say hi. lol." and she sent a pic of her to me. =.= or "li shuan, ni ai wo ma?" and sumtimes just say hello. do all these for no reason, THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS DO. XDD glad she did all that so that we will keep in touch, haha.

she sent these to me without me asking for it. damn SS! lol

went to support her in polo competition at Stadium Hang Jebat. XD 
I know you don't really like this picture because of your eyes, i don't really like it too because i looked so fat here! >.< but we seldom take pic where just you and me lurh.....

Aileen suddenly appeared outside my house with Swee Chin after she did the same to Swee Chin. I know you miss us a lot! haha.

 
Well, i'm sorry that i can't be there and celebrate your birthday with you today as i'm in KL. btw, i know it's okay for you because you know, i know la.... hahaha. Hope you had a nice day! XD most importantly, STAY HEALTHY!

P.s. Stay in touch. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment