Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2nd Week In CCA

Monday, we had theory class in the morning and we get to enter the kitchen in the afternoon! Nyehehe, 1st thing we learn, cutting vegetables...... Eh, hello! Don’t laugh kay. We learn the shapes, and all those shapes got their own name one kayy, like, Julienne, Brunoise etc. we learned the faster ways to cut too. Here, the picture.



Wednesday, waffle, pancake, potato salad and roasted chicken salad. For your information, we mixed everything ourselves, we did not use ready made waffle or pancake flour and just stir with some water. Except, milk all that ya, we got no cow for us to squeeze the milk. Hahaha. 



shall try to draw doraemon's face on it next time. haha! but i don't know how... :((

my favorite, potato salad!

we put this on our waffle/pancake and eat together. not bad! haha

my friend cuts his thumb. got video some more! he asked some one record it using his phone while he was in the clinic for stitching. good that we have a clinic just few doors next to out college. XD
here's the video. watch it if you want. haha. i'm not sure if you guys can watch it here.


Thursday, we learned to flip the food with pan. Hehe, learned it through fried egg and so we made a breakfast set!


 this wasn't mine, i forgot to snap mine cuz i wanted to eat so badly! haha.

flipped til the egg fly out! look at the bottom of the right side of the picture. LOL



Friday, sandwiches! 4types, club sandwich was the most yummy one (for me). it has beef bacon in it, I think that’s what it makes it so yummy to me. BACON you know, haha. besides, we have egg mayo sandwich, tuna sandwich and also open face sandwich. Now only I know about open face sandwich, it’s a bread/biscuit/anything at the bottom, put some fillings on top of it and there’s no cover on top of that. XD

club sandwich(the standing one), egg mayo(lying down one), tuna sanwich(the round one) and that's open face sandwich!

Well, I didn’t get to go back Malacca this weekend because Monday’s a public holiday in Malacca, so my brother in law’s mum and aunty came to KL and we have to stay in KL too obviously. The good thing was I get to go out and eat some nice foods. Haha. i'm just gonna say this, my sister and i lazy wanna walk while the other 2aunties wanna shop, so we went to have a drink. it's super nice (if you like chocs).

the name of the shop. we were at The Curve.

YUM YUM!!!


Anyway, I’m sad because I missed a few outing with my friends in Malacca. :(( I’m like why when I’m in Malacca plus I’m so free then go no outing, whereas when I’m busy and wasn’t in Malacca then got outing, a few outing some more not only one.

P.s. can’t wait to go back Malacca every weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment