Tuesday, May 14, 2013

3rd Week In CCA.

We had theory class and i get my butcher steel in the morning on Monday, we have to buy that steel ourselves plus kitchen weighing scale(will buy soon). Then in the afternoon, we made poached egg and scramble egg. Haha, the methods I’ve learned is not the way I think. I am really glad that I join the class instead of just go out and get a job in the kitchen. Yes, you may learn how to cook too, but not in details and not those basics.

this cost me rm95. hmmm.

scramble egg(left) and poached egg(right)



Wednesday, egg appetizer and we learned how to cook chicken stock instead of using the instant one. Nyehehe. Then we use the stock to cook puree soup, the type of puree soup we made was potato leek soup. Not bad. XD okay, I forgot to snap a picture of the chicken stock. on the other hand, we have finally got our safety boots! XD

this egg appetizer was really YUMMY! *ignore those decorations*

the soup.



Thursday, we learned to cut fruits. Again, don’t laugh. I did learn something, plus we don’t just cut and eat. We cut and decorate it, high standard one okay. Xp we have papaya, pineapple, watermelon and my favorite honey dew!

 the decoration that we carved (i stole chef's one to snap this picture, mine failed) till like a leaf was actually a watermelon's skin. hehe.

Friday, pengat pisang and juices. Pengat pisang is a malay’s dessert, I don’t know how it taste like because I am allergic to banana! Haha, if you guys read my blog about my allergy last time or you know me about this weird allergy, then you’ll know about it. I stil think it’s a false alarm but I still don’t dare to try eating it again, it’s really suffering. T.T the juices, we blend the leftover from the day before and also because we decorate it you know, we cut of some ugly parts.

banana!! @.@




P.S. I want to eat pisang goreng…….. haha. I always said, I shall eat it in hospital emergency’s room. Eveready!

No comments:

Post a Comment