Tuesday, May 14, 2013

1st week in CCA

1st of April, the starting of my new life in Cilantro Culinary Academy in short CCA. Haha. yea, so coincident my class start on april fool day. XD

The 1st two days was orientation. We registered, introduces ourselves, listen to a speech from the principal and also the vice principal. We also tested the shirts, chef’s jacket and safety boots to see what size suits us. Other than that, we get out tools too! Which include, knife set holder, chef’s hat, apron, scarf, chef’s knife, paring knife, spatula, pastry brush, both table spoon and fork, tea spoon, peeler and kitchen towel. Happy heart we had. XD besides, 2 out of 4 t-shirts we get, since there's not enough stock.


 this is the knife set holder.

when you open it up, *tada* XD

the t-shirts! hehe, i posted this (only this out of 4) on instagram and facebook.

another one, will post up another 2 once i get them. XD if you looking at the front of this shirt, you might thought i'm selling CONDOM!. LOL


On the second day, we all have took our individual photo for our ID card. In the afternoon, all of us have to sit an English exam except for those who got A in English for SPM, I am one of them! Yay, I don’t need to sit for it. For those who got 80% and above for the test don’t need to attend the English classes for the 1st two term, of course same goes to those who get A in English for SPM. Yay again! Haha.

For the 3rd, 4th, and 5th day, we had our theory classes in the classroom, no entering kitchen for us. That’s when I start to miss my schooling life in secondary school, where we slept in the class, how we make fun of our teachers, etc. I’m sad. So, you guys must be very curious about what we, the culinary students learn in our theory. We learned about personal hygiene, kitchen hygiene, fist aids etc. Some said, culinary academy, go kitchen learn to cook only what. Woah, it’s not really easy okay. WE GOT THEORY TOO! Just that in CCA, we have more practical than theoretical.

That’s it the whole week, Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm, our lunch time is from 12pm to 1pm. We got our schedule too, my class off on Tuesday. I’m like whyyyyyyy it is not off on Friday, so that I get to go back to Malacca earlier. My time table stated, Monday and Wednesday full which is 9am to 4pm, Thursday, half day from 1pm to 4pm, actually got English class in the morning from 9am to 12pm but I no need to go as I mentioned just now, lastly on Friday, it’s also half day, from 1pm to 4pm. I’m like again, whyyyy not in the morning from 9am to 12pm on Friday so that I can go back Malacca earlier. Lol. No choice, I will get use to it someday and somehow.

I can’t go back Malacca often too though, I following my brother in law. If he got no work on the weekend then we’ll wait for him to finish work on Friday and we as in my 2nd sis, him and me, will head back to Malacca after dinner. It’s late I know, but no choice, we reached Malacca about 10something at night. Yea, I went back on the 1st weekend. Haha, I was so happy but I missed LCC on Friday night that day.

P.s. since every Tuesday is my holiday, I might update my blog every Tuesday IF ONLY I have time and I’m not tired. Hehe.

P.s.s. not for the 1st month because I am still adapting the new environment. I am posting one shot about what happened in the 1st month but week by week k. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment