Saturday, February 15, 2014

Lazy To Count

I am so lazy to count how long have i been in CCA, so I'll just post whatever I've learnt larh yea. Probly just pics. nyehehe. Laziness MAX!

scones. the 1st thing I learnt in the kitchen in my diploma.

banana bread.


Marzipan work.

few flavours of cheese cakes.... YUMMY

whole meal breadss


macaroons

chocolate work

brownies. (Y)

learnt to decorate our cakes


biscotti

lemon merinque crumble

another way to present.

this is quite interesting. beef and guinness pie. XD not bad larh. quite bitter cuz of the beer.

bread and butter pudding.

that's it! yea, its pretty bored ever since we started diploma because a little bit more theory and we spent most of our time preparing those decorations parts such as hippen, sugar work, chocolate work, flour net etc. so, byee!

P.s. So lazayyyyyy

2 comments:

  1. you got to do this for me!!! >>lemon merinque crumble. i've always wanted to know how it taste like. :( pretty pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah.... blog doesnt notify me dat i hv a comment. but i rather not see this cuz its someone asking me to make food for her.. hmmm.... xpp

    ReplyDelete