Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Extended blog about the previews post.

For those of you who can't accept gay/les/bi, this song is for you.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft Mary Lambert ~ Same Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlVBg7_08n0

-No freedom till we're equal. Damn right I support it-

About me having a crush on her for 2years. In the middle of these 2 years, I did try and literally tried to fall for others because I know it's impossible for her to accept this relationship. I did not know at that moment that I will have this crush for so long. Moreover, I did not want to lose her even as a friend after she found out that I like her, I, myself thought it would be my last chance to chat with her that night after I confessed but it turns out differently.

P.s. I will always want to stress on this point. Hoping someday you will change your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment