Sunday, February 16, 2014

My life now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkvri2N0AFU

well, this is pretty much the same like a girl and me now.

I haven't reach to the Stage 6: The Escape. I can't, I'm stuck, I'm lost like in the middle of the sea alone, I'm confused.... I... can hardly breathe... and the fact that, I doesn't really wanna escape because I'm in love with her.

sentences that I highlighted from the video:
-basically all the words of the stages except for the last stage.
-hope she open up, but you, you are just careful.
-the things that running through your head because of the things she does, it's just CONFUSING.
-things now it's just perfect, almost unreal. some sort of tension in the air and you feel it.
-the way she talks, the way she moves, the way she smiles, just something about her that wasn't there before and every little things that she does.
-and maybe, just maybe, you feel HOPE.
-what was I expecting? what was I thinking? What hope was there to begin with?

P.s. I am still stupidly believing that someday and somehow I can change your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment