Tuesday, January 7, 2014

40th weeks in CCA and Christmas!! AND my 7th cover

How did you guys celebrate Christmas?? Yeap, I started class. In diploma now!! woooohooo.

new scarf! hehehe.

On Christmas eve, I shoot back to Malacca after my class on that day itself. Thank God I'm not somewhere further. haha. I just wanted to enjoy my life when I still can. Celebrated at Portuguese Settlement with friends.... And the next day shoot back to kl due to the class on 26th. =.=

yeap, forgot to mention. it's obviously from my Instagram. haha. Anyway, just wanna say that the 3 of us finally got a picture without feeling awkward because guys seldom take pics??? lol. I'm hoping our friendship won't fade. *really* took right after our countdown.


It's me wishing you guys by singing. hehehe. Enjoy!

P.s. happy new year!!

We Skype on new year eve and countdown! LOL. my current classmates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment