Tuesday, January 7, 2014

29th - 38th Weeks In CCA

So there goes my exams.... I have completed my level 2!! I'm just gonna roughly blog what happened during the exam weeks k.
the picture where I said back at my blog about the ice cream was melted back then and now i get to present it nicely. Fried apple/pineapple served with ice cream. :)

Addition : fried ice cream... XD

we learnt chocolate and sugar work(a little)!! chocolate mouse. XD

Besides these school's examsss, we have our final exam too! Half of the class have to prepare Minestrone soup > chicken chop > fruits. The other half, Cream of chicken > lamb chop > fruits. I fall into the Lamb chop category which was a little easier than chicken chop because I'm so scared the chicken was not fully cooked and the soup was a little harder too. hehe. 
So, *rewind* before we know what we're cooking 3 of my friends and I went for a stay over to practice cooking it. 4 of us practice chicken chop instead and all of us here got into lamb chop's group. haha.

the stay over.. 3days 2nights.

Anyway, everything went well!! Not to forget our theory exam too. I was so depressed that few weeks because of this exam, have to study level 1 and 2 notes lei...... Let me be proud of myself for awhile here, I'm the highest in the class!!! Got 4questions wrong out of 60. Yea, it's all objective. Passing marks 60%. hehehe. All of us passed the practical but a few failed the theory(they are gonna re-take).

After our exams but before our final exam, we had our hi-tea!! Here's the picssss.

ravioli

yam cakes

mango rice. (I don't like this still, it was the most leftover one too. xpp)

nasi lemak!



~~satay~~



chicken curryyyyyyyy and fried chickens.

roti canai.

green tea mouse( i think, i did not try the deserts)

jelly

oi mamak!! teh tarik satu! LOL


P.s. sorry for the late post..... hehehe. I'm just too lazyyyy..

No comments:

Post a Comment