Tuesday, January 7, 2014

One Week Holiday.

Yeap, I have a week of holiday right after my finals. What I've done??? Basically nothing but just enjoying!! haha.

went Mixx on the same night where I just reached Malacca. Celebrated my bro in law's birthday(left) and also can say that I went to RELAX after depressed for weeks about the exam!! I really had fun!!

we went playing with kite!!! The next day after Mixx. What a good start of my holiday!

that's my bro in law with his daughter(which is my niece, just passed 2years old).

Jakun, 1st time for me.... xp

kites. if u can't see. LOL

We went to the Wildlife Theatre Melaka after that, lazy wanna post up pics. Go visit yourself! Nothing special actually. haha. xpp

Once upon a time, I cook for my family! yea, for the 1st time. I, Me and Myself, went to buy the ingredients myself! Really, it's my 1st time pushing the trolley around, alone and pick up things that I want. I know some of you gonna say, "you learn cooking but you dun cook often at home??" YES, I DON'T. SO?? DOES THAT MEAN I CAN'T BE A CHEF??!! ISH. Does those doctors have to like operate their own family at home then only they can be a doctor?? urrrghh, so sick with all these people's thinking...
okay, come back to me cooking for the 1st time. haha. here's the pic.

well, okayyy. Yea, i screen captured it and i lazy wanna crop. sorry.
mushroom soup > chicken chop > chocolate mousse

On the other hand, I made 3 new covers!! Will post it separately after this.

P.s. I went portuguese settlement almost everyday for that week to accompany somebody selling things. LOL. and It's a week before Christmas!! the decorations are getting lesser and it wasn't as grand like last time anymore. It's SAD. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment