Wednesday, February 2, 2011

cny

lol... jz wanna say hapi chinese new year!! haha.. today my last day of work ad.... now i tell u all whr i work la k... hahah.. i work at the store.. thehehe.. well.. those hu dono whr is the store... its fajar... fajar change name to the store k...

well. today i worked full day le.. i no go bek to have my reunion dinner.. but i hv my reunion lunch wit my frens hu work at the store..mcd le.. lol.. cuz most of the stall close la... haha... i hv fun wit them man!! but the sad thing is.. they dowan take pic la... aish.. they r nt sporting enuf i guess.. at nite i ny eat biscuits le.. so kesian.. stalls closed.. dono wat to eat. haha..so now my job is to take ang pau!!!!! ahahah.. once agn.. hapi cny..

p.s my heartbeat goes mad wen u place ur hand at my waist while taking pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment