Friday, February 18, 2011

1st day of kl

goin kl to jln jln and cari makan.. yeah man.. gonna meet up my 2nd sis n bro in law thr.. so.. i wake up n i started to pack the things for kl.. hv maggie agn for my lunch... den eric send me to sentral by motor.. oh my.. got heart attack wen on d way thr.. he ride damn fast man.. i was like "ahhh!!" lol.. i sat 4.30pm bus.. 1st time go up kl alone le.. hehe.. gud xperience.. wen i rch kl.. 2jie pik me up.. n my dinner was "sate kajang"!! wow.. nice man.. so here's d pic..

yummy!! yummy!! ehehe..

den v go 2nd round.. eat "tong shui" at dis "kei tak sek"


dis is mine.. peanut butter de.. lol... tick man..

2jie n jie fu share dis.. mango de..

n v order some dishes.. nice!!

dat's it for my 1st day in kl.. (:

p.s love to eat!! yeah man..



No comments:

Post a Comment