Sunday, February 20, 2011

3rd day of kl

oh my.. my tummy is stil full wen i get up.. but.. eat oso.. thaha.. went dis "win soon" to take fish head bee hoon.. nt say very nice oso.. but it's special cuz d soup they put milk one.. so. dats it..


after eating went batu cave.. thehe.. ppl say thr got ntg to see.. yea.. but my 1st time k.. d stairs is scary.. esp wen u goin down.. den d monkeys all around can gip u a shock man.. they might attack u sumor if they go mad.. lol.. dangerous la.. if d monkey ter-scare ppl den d person jatuh frm d stairs.. aiyo.. cant imagine n i dowan to imagine!! thehe.. thank go my sis n i were fine..

day time..

night time..

dis is d stairs man.. lol.. cool.. can build up stamina sial.. gud exercise!!

aft dat went "the curve".. dis shopping complex alot of food too!!! but i cant eat too much la.. thehe.. so v stop by at "dome" cafe..



dis is............. um.. i forgot wat isit... lol.. watever isit.. its super nice!!! me n my sis share dis..

i think its gourmet chic pie.. sumthing like dat la.. thaha... yummy!!!

dinner at tenji!! sumwhr at mont kiara... wow.. buffet man.... here's sum pics.. will be more at my fb la k.. hehe..



salmonzzzz

seafood!!!!

steamboat~~

dessert~~~

oh.. u guys rmb i got seafood allergy?? if u don.. read my 2010 blog.. titled-true story.. lol.. well.. i ate d salmon all dat eh.. den i started to feel kinda not well den i stop eating those seafood.. dats y i eat d steamboat.. lol.. den slowly i get better.. phew.. thank god it dint strike me agn... ltr i enter hospital.. no way man.. i wanna enjoy dis few more days.. i dowan enjoy in d hospital.. thehe..

p.s so sad dat i cant eat those nice food while i luv to eat so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment