Tuesday, February 22, 2011

5th day of kl

herm... alone agn in d hse.. haha.. thank god my sis here can on9.. if i'm at mlc.. will boreeeeed like hell.. lol.. so same like yesterday.. i on9 n cooked.. no watch movie lurh.. since dat i'm goin bek tmr morn.. so i went to d gym here.. phew.. so loooooong ad i dint go gym.. thehe.. nt bad la.. my sis apartment here got gym.. free one le but need d card la.. ony ppl hu stays here got d card i guess.. haha.. i got ntg much to blog la.. so i'll cont wit 2pics..
dis is my lunch n dinner.. i cooked for my sis n bro in law too.. thehe..

lol.. jz wanna show u whr i slp in my sis hse.. frm left is me > my sis > my bro in law... i'm like slping wit my parents man.. haha..
p.s i'm cuming home.. cuming home.. tell d world i'm cuming home... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment