Wednesday, December 2, 2009

it's DECEMBER!!

haha.. dec!! christmas month.. oh yeah.. loving it.. "i'm.. dreamin of a white.... christmas!!" haha.. christmas is more fun than other event like dat heh.. herm.. and so gudbye to november and hello december.. another month past.. d day b4 yesterday after i blog here i went jogging wit my 2nd sis at stadium tun fatimah thr.. she run awhile den nvr run run awhile den nvr run.. aish.. wat la d fela.. she oni run n walk one round den she went aerobik which i wont join so i go for 2nd round myself.. i run non stop.. oni one round la.. haha.. better than i run awhile den walk.. i kinda long nvr run can run continuously one round very gud ad le... aherm... haha.. n i jz fin cooking french toast jz now.. after eatin d toast my elder sis cooked maggie sumore.. curry flavour.. i jz fin eating.. and.. omg!! so spicy!! honestly.. i cant reli eat spicy thingy.. if i do so.. my nose wil cum out water one.. hehe.. paise ar.. and keep drinking water.. haha.. oh.. so full after drinking water but hv to drink sumore cuz hot still..

my wish on christmas is to watch fire works wit d special one during d countdown.. sumone did promise me to make my wish come true but yesterday d sumone says dowan go ad.. ltr faint thr cuz lack of oxygen.. haih.. wat can i say..

p.s frens are stil important for u than ur love one

No comments:

Post a Comment