Sunday, December 27, 2009

christmas!!

haha.. christmas eve no countdown at portuguese but all d ppl went thr to hv their own countdown.. haha.. well.. my wish come true.. wow.. so cool.. satisfied.. its jz wow... thx.. 1st person make my wish come true dat so many years ad.. haha.. lucky huh.. well merry christmas everyone!! haha... i've put two song at d track.. its d same song but different version.. one is piano version another one its normal human sing one la.. d thing load very slow la.. wait la if u want.. haha..

today i watch a show "ghost adventure".. scary man... phew.. watch it if u dare.. its every sun i think 8.30pm at ntv7.. i watched alone noe.. they went to a mental hospital which about thousand mental prob patients died thr n no one clear d place for kinda long.. d most scary part for me in dat episode last nite was dis guy lyin inside d morgue alone.. MORGUE!! my goodness gracious me!! n after awhile he heard n even i heard cuz d camera recording.. so we heard a word "die"... its the ghost!! my god... phew.. most scary part..

p.s appreciate lurh... und songs its nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment