Monday, November 30, 2009

wat a holiday

hey!!! its oredi one week holiday man... nothin special de............................... i bored like i'm in jail man... in dis whole week.. i wake up, day dreaming even i'm not in class which i usually did it in class.. haha.. watch tv.. read comics.. go out eat.. help my sis to cook.. play rubik's cube.. i oredi noe how to solve it.. i used 5days to learn it.. hehe.. and yea.. last sat my sis bring me 4 movie.. yeah.. watched christmas carol.. its in 3D.. i tot need to wear d glasses to watch one.. haha.. paise paise.. i'm kinda in christmas mood now man.. cant wait til christmas... jingle bell jingle bell.. yeah.. haha.. swt.. aiseh.. writing dis blog half way my aunty come.. she's a teacher. sej tcher.. she go to my sch to jaga d spm students.. so jz rite after d exam fin she came and ask for help to type sumthin for her.. type PBSM thingy.. she's a tcher incharge for dat in STPM whr she work la.. haha.. n now i continue my blog... act nothing to write ad la..

p.s i wanna watch new moon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment