Friday, November 27, 2009

holiday......

my holiday doesn't seem like holiday.. i think disaster la.. my god.. hope to hv more fun start from now!!!

erm.. today.. dono wat happen to me la act.. say i moody but not very moody.. say i not moody but a little moody.. und??? haha.. i oso dono wat i crab here... today almost d whole day i'm in front of comp man.. oh god.. i muz do some exercise tmr.. if not sure sick soon.. tmr no tkd sumore.. cant exercise.. another bored day if without tkd.. nah.. so well.. today i've learn half way to play d rubix cube.. yeah.. its nice noe.. haha..

p.s think properly la.. sumtimes u jz dun think and hurts ppl's feeling.. ppl here trying to make fun ma.. but u jz make it not fun...

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Ang here ^^... Nice blog you have...
    add me to your frenz LIST if can ..hehe TQ..
    here my blog... (not personal) http://angnetwork.com/blog/

    Thanks
    Ang

    ReplyDelete