Saturday, April 19, 2014

just needed a space.

she tweeted " U have to open ur heart n accept new people u know"
I was surprised, she actually have that thought.
So, I replied to that tweet, saying "u telling urself dat ar?"
her "yea~~ how u know?"
me "actually I dun, I just wanna indirectly tell you cuz I'm still hoping."
And she favorited that, the end.

What does that even mean? I am really scared to think or expect anything already. I'm just hoping she will open her heart to me and accept me and I hope she will hv that thought cuz she thinks of me? FAK, I know that only will happen in my own created dream, but, hope. I don't think I even understand what is the meaning of "hope" any more. I'm hoping too much, too much. I become so numb already I guess but still sad.
After awhile I thought, maybe her mind has someone else when the tweeted the thought, not me in her mind. That person made her think she have to open her heart and accept new people (which is in her mind).
I don't know what to think any more.
She vividly told me that she has no feelings towards me but what is HOPE?

P.s. I hope i can let it all burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment