Monday, April 14, 2014

BAD DAY

Today, Monday, MONDAY BLUE is fine, whatever but thing's got kind of bad when I reached my school and only to realize that I'm actually driving a car without the front number plate!! The only good thing about today was, there isn't any police to notice about it, if not surely got a summon like no doubt. then, school no water! kitchen, no water. you have to cook, oily, this and that n no water. I doubt the things that we eat and the utensils and equipments are clean. Got back home, yea, before I continue. I am staying at the apartment, so it's like there is only one parking lot inside(means you passed the guard house) for each house. that one parking is my sister's parking lorh, so I park outside, yes, which I have to walk for about 6mins from the hse to the car or vice versa plus, if u got back home late and u have to park very far already, so basically i have to RUSH to get parking so I dont have to walk so far. so, I got back home and i went looking for the number plate and yes, I thank God it's on the floor. I picked it up n walk back home and trying to figure out how to fix it, at the end, i still have to go to the shop and fix it. Imagine, so late ad, if u move ur car and the parking will be gone when u got back and you have to park so farrrrrrrr. so fuck(sorry, really having bad mood now). so, i waited my sis to cum bek, i drove her car out den remove my car and park my sis car to book the place. have to be fast, if not i will be blocking the road. so i went fixing the the car, after fixing it i went buying drinking water bcz fucking hse no water liao!! Actually have water but at about 6smtg the water stops, i hvnt bathe. how fuck. I buy the water, then rain. when i reach home, i have to exchange the parking space again under the fucking rain! and transfer the two big bottle of water to my sis car under the fucking rain! and when i enter my sis car, it stops raining. wat the heck is this??!!!

Then, it comes to my crush. yea, just crush, NOT EVEN MINE. i just get to know that some guys likes her bla bla bla. fuck, really no mood to talk about it. then i got fucking emo(dono for WHAT cuz SHE IS NOT EVEN MINE), because it's like one whole day bad mood, u accumulate allll and that one fucking thing just blow it off.. urgghh, and i cant face her now. we are chatting wit each other tho. and yea, she knows i emo. I need to hide it, cuz it's her big day tmr! and she had a great day today, i just dowan to potong her stim u know..... FUCK.

P.s. I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment