Wednesday, July 30, 2014

new life

so i'm starting my internship soon, just gotta drop by to update cuz i know i will hardly update during my training. HEHE.
so, 3 of my sohai friends said we should get a gf during our intership. HAHA. okay, don't judge, u guys dunno how hurt we are already. ofcz, we all hv our own crush and all of the crush really crushed our heart. HAIZ.
i am really scared to take the 1st step towards any girl already. people said, "go ahead!", i did that a few times and, well, it hurts, not that i did not try. so, now i wont be talking to any new girls if its not necessary.yes, i am sort of avoiding girls now............ sorry, if i made you feel that i'm some kind of freak. I am done being hurt.
still waiting for a girl to approach me tho, and ofcz i wont have an impulse to accept it, i will consider, think properly but if we want each other, WHY NOT? HAHAHA girl, please give me hints!! BIG HINTS so i know i've got the chance too. *blueks* well, you'll know if i asked ur number for no reason.

p.s. bless me for my new life yo! hoping it's NOT another broken hearted life again.......

No comments:

Post a Comment