Friday, January 18, 2013

You Won’t Be Forgotten In My Life

People that I won’t forget are the ones that treated me good of course, I will definitely help up if I can afford to whenever you need help. What I mean is, I will treat each and everyone of you according to the way you treated me. Don’t get me wrong, for those who don’t treat me well, once or twice it’s enough and after that you better get out of my sight. I will not want to treat u badly. I will forgive but DEFINITELY not forget. Thanks for both type of people who treats me well or not, it’s a great lessons.

First of all, the person that I will never ever forget is my mother. The one and only woman in this world who suffered for 9months carrying me in her stomach with love, care, patience, and – more than words to say. I’m the youngest, the 5th child of hers. Can you imagine taking care of your other 4child on your own with one’s still in your stomach? Where you’re feeling uncomfortable here and there, for example, back pain, feeling like vomiting, uneasiness in any movements, etc. And where your husband didn’t care about the family, went out everyday and night, sometimes he even came back with anger which he brings back from his own problems out there and started scolding or beating you up out of sudden, asking you for money, etc. I don’t think you will want to imagine all those stuffs right. Let’s skip about that bloody useless man. 

Okay, I get this from Google. A human body can bear only up to 45 Del (units) of pain. Yet at time of giving birth, a mother feels up to 57 Del (units) of pain. This is similar to 20 bones getting fractured at the same time. So you see that? That's how suffering a mother was. The only woman in this world who would take the pain just to get me into this world and hoping that I will love her just the way she loves me and my sisters. Yes, I do love you mum, ever since the day I was born into this world and I always will.

My mum had nose cancer several years ago, thank god she survived from that! Unfortunately, God only gave us extra few years to be with her. My mum passed away on 22nd of July in year 2007, this time's due to liver cancer. The struggled during the treatments and end up...... I just cant forget it, it's just too scary or I don't know what the words are. The recent days when she's gone, I wasn't really know what was i doing. I went school, back home. I'd just do those things that I have to. I was numb. Numb. Cried of course, I miss my mum, her love and care for us, her cooking where I get to enjoyed it whenever i got back home after a tiring day in school, everything. I still miss her until now. It's too late for me now to treat her well, too late for me to give her an enjoyable life, it's all too late! I just want to hug her again.

Now, I'll just hope that i got the chance to give all of my sisters an enjoyable life, 4 of them. I am not saying that I am the only one who gone through all these shits. I do know that there are people out there are worst than me or maybe faced the same thing. Sometimes, you just can't compare everything together. The feelings aren't the same. And sometimes, those are just words to make your self feel better.

If you doubting me crying while writing this, yes i did a little. I don't cry easily though, I just cant help with this.

P.s. Somehow I think it's great for her because she don't need to suffer anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment