Sunday, January 2, 2011

welcum 2011

lol.. i'm jz gonna say... gudbye to 2010 n hello to 2011..!! hehe.. went jonker for coutndown.. pack like hell so my frens n i decided to be at geographer to countdwn la.. haha.. i stil prefer christmas countdown la.. i alwiz hv fun during christmas countdown.. well.. i miss last chrismas countdown.. so.. after d countdown at jonker i went back wen qi hse.. wait for my sis to pick me up.. she went arena.. lagi syok!!! i muz go next time.. hahah.. for now i ny can go a few pub but nt arena.. lol.. c whether can curi in not...
well.. i miz last chritmas countdown but nt last new year countdown... i'm sori for wat i've done at geographer dat time... i'm a jerk dat nite.. herm.. i'm sori..
p.s i hope 2011 will be my year!! as 2010 wasnt my year i guess.. i hope u guys hv luck dis year too..

No comments:

Post a Comment