Monday, March 8, 2010

i'm hv a few dream recently... those dream makes me feel very unwell... last few weeks i cant slp well but no dream.. but recently... those dream came... very dun feel gud... but yesterday d dream reli reli makes me feel so uneasy... nobody can comfort me or accompany me.. i try to tell my fren but my fren laugh at me.. den she said nothin will happen... but dis dream reli makes me very very uneasy... it's freaking me out... i dowan to talk about my dream here cuz i dowan ppl laugh at me here... i jz write out here cuz nobody can comfort me n listen to me.. act y do i feel so uneasy.. cuz as i mention b4 year 2010 is not my year... reli unlucky.. i'm scad... reli very uneasy..... another thing happen... 2010 reli freaking me out!! wat's happening??
p.s my mind is blank...

1 comment: