Wednesday, January 20, 2010

pieces

hello everyone!! kinda took me a long time to update my blog huh.. well.. its reali bzy and its juz so irritating.. i dun hv some time to do some personal things.. aish.. well, bek to sch's life.. in a NEW year.. i tot its all new.. but stil same.. all those ppl never change.. n bcum worse.. i already hv no strength to defend myself anymore.. i maybe juz let all those ppl attack me without defending them.. cum on.. seriously shut up is d best way.. all these while i nvr shut up cuz i dowan to be UN-me.. haih.. anything la, i reli no strength ad..

[i tried to be perfect but nothing was worth it.. no one blieve me.. i meant all the things i said.. if you blive it's, i'd say all the words that i noe, if dun blive, i think i'm better off on my own..]
i modified some from a song..
sum41-pieces..
the whole song its my feeling now..


p.s shut up like a dog.. un-me..


No comments:

Post a Comment