Friday, October 16, 2009

one week ltr....

so.. a week ltr oni i get to blog.. erm.. i bored now... and now is.... wow.. almost 3 in d morning.. today holiday.. for deepavali.. well.. hapi deepavali!!! hehe.. peace.. goin to gostiri hse to eat!!! wow.. haha.. and her sis.. kasturi invited me as well.. and so tales for today.. got up at 8sumthin went out cycle den go pack lunch.. and watch tv.. well.. its fun dat today hv tkd class.. yeah.. but i did not go for blackbelt class.. got sumthin on..
yesterday was one of my sis(4th one) b'day and she got secret recipes cake! and today is yong sze b'day.. hapi b'day sze!! my 4jie went to ktv jz now.. she came bek n vomited jz now.. she sure hv drank too much.. my 3rd sis goin kl ltr.. so 4am like dat gotta send her to bus station.. i hv to accompany my another sis to send her thr.. wow.. complicated huh.. so many sis.. i got 4sis.. hehe..
i lzy wana study la.. how?? aish.. exam cumin soon.. next year gonna hv SPM smr.. tell u wat SPM act = Sijil Pengsan Mati.. haih.. reli will pengsan man.. even my hw i lzy wana do.. aish.. cham la me.. so i guess i got nothin to say.. i'm kinda slpy.. haha.. so i might see u one week ltr lo.. or maybe earlier or later.. byeeee..

p.s plz let me be free..

No comments:

Post a Comment